DIY Shell Vase Tutorial And Other Craft Ideas - the house is a building that has a function as a residence and a family gathering. home is where the whole family dwelling and conducting activities into daily routines. The house could be a source of peace, inspiration and energy for its owner. blog Home Design Outlet Center will present a lot of the design of the first house the latest Samai which certainly intersting and convenient for tempai, well we'll talk about DIY Shell Vase Tutorial And Other Craft Ideas happy reading...
You can also see our article on:
DIY Shell Vase Tutorial And Other Craft Ideas
I decided to make a nice beach themed vase to hold all my paint brushes in :) I picked blue marbles to represent the ocean water and then I placed the shells around them to make it look like they are floating in the water. Then to finish it off I poured sand inside to not only add more to the beach feel but to also hold my paint brushes in place :) I hope you enjoy this simple and easy to make tutorial :)
Other Easy seashell craft ideas
enough so first information about DIY Shell Vase Tutorial And Other Craft Ideas hopefully can give insfirasi to you in determining the ideal home with the family, you can bookmark the link http://elecakes.blogspot.com/2015/09/diy-shell-vase-tutorial-and-other-craft.html to make it easier to find us, please read another page to get more information. thank you
0 comments:
Post a Comment