Saturday, May 14, 2016

Cabinet Door Turned into Child's Drawing Table

Cabinet Door Turned into Child's Drawing Table - the house is a building that has a function as a residence and a family gathering. home is where the whole family dwelling and conducting activities into daily routines. The house could be a source of peace, inspiration and energy for its owner. blog Home Design Outlet Center will present a lot of the design of the first house the latest Samai which certainly intersting and convenient for tempai, well we'll talk about Cabinet Door Turned into Child's Drawing Table happy reading...

You can also see our article on:


Cabinet Door Turned into Child's Drawing Table

A few weeks ago I found a kitchen cabinet at Goodwill.

Score!! 

(Sometimes I wonder if the Goodwill associates think we're a little crazy when we get so excited about random junk.)

I've been on the hunt for one for awhile and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. 

I bought four 6 inch legs from Home Depot. 



I took some scrap wood from our garage and cut four 3 inch by 3 inch squares, drilled holes through them and screwed the legs in. I used some super glue to secure them as well. 


When the legs were ready, I used wood glue to attach them to the bottom of the cabinet.


 Then it was time to paint!

After lightly sanding the cabinet and the legs I primed, painted and lightly distressed the boarders.


The top is painted with chalkboard paint for little artists to draw on and they can keep all their art supplies in the cabinet.  



Lastly I applied little grippers (My apologies, I can't remember what they're called! But you can buy them at Home Depot.) to the two front corners of the cabinet to keep the door from sticking. 


 And there you have it!



enough so first information about Cabinet Door Turned into Child's Drawing Table hopefully can give insfirasi to you in determining the ideal home with the family, you can bookmark the link http://elecakes.blogspot.com/2016/05/cabinet-door-turned-into-child-drawing.html to make it easier to find us, please read another page to get more information. thank you

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Cabinet Door Turned into Child's Drawing Table

0 comments:

Post a Comment